@mixposure

P.O.P.T. (Power of Positive Thinking)

shawn.williams
shawn.williams
@shawn-adam-williams
3 years ago
4 posts
Dear Fans

To whom it may concern, I’m writing you because last night and today, it’s about life lessons in this industry. First, to know, I have the power of positive thinking, that’s P.O.P.T. So, I’m still going through something about competing against another artist. You see, I came a long way, my continuing success still hitting the ground running, and now, it’s a bump on the road.

To make a long story short, I AM positive. I ain’t ashamed to say that I was being positive for who I am today. Since I got disheartened, it feels like I’m in a lonely closet. My musical colleague once saying: Be The Light. All this bitterness, clamor, disheartened, frustrations, and anger, but I tried to let it all go.

I must say that it’s the difficult situation I’m facing today is basically real. But here’s one, I know all about trusting the process. And I’m still focusing on the Laws of Attraction. My power of positive thinking is the rule to let my musical colleagues and fans know. I’m not complaining over and over and over and over again for years to come. I just want to thank God for allowing me about positivity and strength. No matter what it is this year. It is what it is. Peace. Love and light to all of you. Love, Shawn!

Tags

Dislike 0