Mixposure
@mixposure

Mixposure Holiday Song Submissions

Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
11 years ago
48 posts
It is coming up on that time of year again where we start looking for Holiday Song Submissions! This has been a tradition around Mixposure for several years now and one that has become a favorite.

If you are new to Mixposure, here is how this works. Create a Holiday song in any genre. It can be comedic like Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer or as serious as Handel's Messiah. It does not require vocals. All we ask is that you have some fun doing it!

Once you have your song completed, please use a a genre of "Holiday Songs 2013" so we can find them easily.

One of the questions that always comes up is, Can I Do a Cover? As long as the song is the the Public Domain feel free!

Please post if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Todd

updated by @dazed: 02/09/21 02:21:16AM
kitmann
@kitmann
11 years ago
3 posts
I posted my Christmas Song Christmas Time In Heaven. We have all lost loved one, friends, family and pets. You can be sure they are in Heaven and at this time of year their tears of joy are the crystal snowflakes that fall. Hope you enjoy the song.
Kit Mann
Ron
Ron
@ron-kauffman
11 years ago
3 posts
I have 2 , is it ok to add both? One's purtty, the other...well you'll just have to hear it. lol
Sue Leonard
Sue Leonard
@sue-leonard
11 years ago
1 posts
I've just added "it's Christmas" I wrote this many years ago with my friend Sandy Scofield from B.C. to help raise money for kids in need in the Vancouver area and as recently as of two years ago re-recorded another version of the tune with my friend Steve Fulton from Audio Lab Studio In Garden City, Idaho to raise money for the Boise Food Bank ... it's traveled quite a bit in it's lifetime ... I hope you enjoy it ~ sue
updated by @sue-leonard: 12/06/13 12:51:53AM
Gene
Gene
@gene-smith
11 years ago
17 posts
Yes Ron more than one is fine
Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
11 years ago
48 posts
as many as you like! This is all about having fun!
elektronz
@elektronz
11 years ago
2 posts
ive done 5 lol ...yay !!!!
Axe1
Axe1
@jmo
11 years ago
1 posts
What Child is This (2013) On my page if anyone is interested :)
Susan Raines
Susan Raines
@susan-raines
11 years ago
1 posts
Hi Todd,
I've recently uploaded 'Deck the Halls' to the Holiday Song 2013 genre. Thanks for the opportunity to share it with you and others.
michaelstrat6464
@michaelstrat6464
10 years ago
1 posts
Please check out my new music!
JimmyDeanBrooks
JimmyDeanBrooks
@jimmydeanbrooks
10 years ago
1 posts
I Would Like To Post One, I Know It Is Early But Wanted To share This One With You All. You May Not Be Taking Them Now, But Just Saw This On The Home Page.
http://youtu.be/HUhOPCUTiiU?list=UUvwECMUlX9UgwHaf5pTHgNQ
mikestrat664
@mikestrat664
10 years ago
11 posts
My name is Michael Paul Stratton, and I am a funny hip hop music artist, please check out my funny songs for laughs, and giggles!
Tara Lewis
Tara Lewis
@tara-lewis
10 years ago
2 posts
I've just added 'Holiday Songs 2014" to the genre for my new song 'Faith Moves Mountains' hope that's right?

http://www.mixposure.com/tara-lewis/audio/18944/faith-moves-mountains

thanks, Tara

Tags

Dislike 0