Mixposure
@mixposure

Edinburgh Radio Station starts new show for Amateur Music Makers

Peter G Davies
Peter G Davies
@peter-g-davies
7 years ago
4 posts
Hello everyone at Mixposure! There is a student radio station in Edinburgh, Scotland that is introducing a new show called Under the Radar with Finn Marsden. It will be a show for unsigned, independent and amateur musicians to have their music played by a station that has upwards of 10,000 listeners a month. Although it is based in Scotland I think that they will be happy to play music from any person who submits a decent piece. I can't say for certain about that but Finn seems like a decent and amenable person. The page you will need to go through is on Facebook. The website is FreshAir.org.uk but the Facebook page is found using the search title @undertheradarFA. The page is titled Under The Radar with Finn Marsden. This is my first post in the forums and I have checked the box to be notified when someone replies to this post so if anyone has any problems getting through to Finn just leave me a comment in the reply section and I'll do my best to help. So, thanks for reading this post and good luck to you all. I will be submitting a small collection of my best works.
SG
SG
@steve-gilmore-and-in-no-sense
7 years ago
70 posts
Thanks for the heads up Peter, always happy to hear of other people spreading the word. No doubt Mixposure will become a pleasure for you as it has for so many others across the world. Unfortunately, the forums aren't much used. The best way to connect here is by going and hanging in the online chat during live shows. Always good fun, and sucks up time like you wouldn't believe :D

As well as being a musician and long time resident of Mixposure, I also run a radio station called Camden Radio. This is a monthly show, recorded exclusively for the station, with local musicians gathered from open mics in Camden Town.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNMNqNqprmHtTmC2WFgMCw
Aranda
Aranda
@aranda
7 years ago
1 posts
That's awesome. I enjoy the benefits of Zotrim and love hearing new amateur music makers stuff. Is the show available online?
updated by @aranda: 11/10/21 08:44:23AM
SG
SG
@steve-gilmore-and-in-no-sense
7 years ago
70 posts
Yep, click the link
Peter G Davies
Peter G Davies
@peter-g-davies
7 years ago
4 posts
Hello again Steve, I clicked the link.
Love the emblem.
I have subscribed to your channel.
Cool philosophy, anyone can drop in and play.
I like it.

Tags

Dislike 0