Mixposure
Mixposure
Mixposure
@mixposure

How Do I Add, Edit, Delete Audio, Blogs, etc. On My Page?

Admin
Admin
@admin
11 years ago
128 posts
This is very easy actually!

Create Songs:
1. Click the Audio Tab
2. Click the Plus Button to the right of audio (see screen shot)
3. Fill in all the info you want. Audio File and Title are mandatory

Edit Songs - Once the song is created you can edit it and change anything you entered like the name, lyrics, song image etc.
1. Click the Gear to the right of the song
2. Make any changes
3. click update at the bottom

Delete Songs
1. Click the trash can to the right of the song
2. click ok on the popup

This format is the same for Video, Blogs, Events etc.
updated by @admin: 12/22/20 06:06:54AM
Pat Barbara
Pat Barbara
@pat-barbara
11 years ago
2 posts
There is no "Audio" Tab to click so that I can add my MP3s
Pat Barbara
Pat Barbara
@pat-barbara
11 years ago
2 posts

There is no "Audio" Tab to click so that I can add my MP3s

updated by @pat-barbara: 11/10/13 03:11:37PM
Admin
Admin
@admin
11 years ago
128 posts
it looks like you found it :)
Rosanna Richardson
Rosanna Richardson
@rosanna-richardson
10 years ago
5 posts
Hello, I keep having this problem over & over, I have downloaded my mp3 many times but it keeps coming processed as a 2 min. song (the last 2 minutes of it) when the file says it is a 4.01 minute song
Farrell Jackson
Farrell Jackson
@farrell-jackson
10 years ago
24 posts
Your song only plays for a 2 minute sample because it is for sale. Any time you have your music listed for sale it automatically just plays a sample of the song. As far as I know the only way around that is to remove the price.

Farrell
Admin
Admin
@admin
10 years ago
128 posts
Correct Farrell. We kind of followed the iTunes format. The DJ's however can download the entire track for airplay if you allow it.
tony cee
tony cee
@tony-cee
5 years ago
2 posts
I have upioaded my song , but it hasn't been listed on the new music page I have 2 other songs which have come up ok , but I dont know why this one hasn't can someone help thanks tony cee
Admin
Admin
@admin
5 years ago
128 posts
Make sure you add a song image.
Sam Houston
Sam Houston
@sam-houston
5 years ago
2 posts
I've had my page here for a number of years. Today I'm trying to upload a new song but can't. It keeps telling me I've exceeded the max amount. So I delete a few of my older songs but it still says the same thing. How can it be over if I've deleted some? And why is there a limit now?
Admin
Admin
@admin
5 years ago
128 posts
Hey Sam - There was always a limit. Free accounts allow 5 songs and you can add/remove to your hearts content. Beyond that we had a small fee since we have to pay for the not only the storage space but also the backups. In your case, you had a subscription and right now you have 11 pages of music. Login to see them. Only you and admin can see all of the songs. Everyone else sees 5.

We keep all of the music there after a subscription ends in case the artist wants their music and reviews back. In all honesty, I would like to add code to delete all but 5 songs after 30 days. Right now the music is never deleted.

To resolve your issue, just delete all but 4 songs to free up a space.
Sam Houston
Sam Houston
@sam-houston
5 years ago
2 posts
Deleted all but 4 and uploaded the new one.
How much is the fee and what will it give if paid?
updated by @sam-houston: 02/04/19 08:23:01PM
Sam Houston
Sam Houston
@sam-houston
5 years ago
2 posts
Sam Houston:
Deleted all but 4 and uploaded the new one.
How much is the fee and what will it give if paid?
Admin
Admin
@admin
5 years ago
128 posts
Glad that worked.

https://www.mixposure.com/subscribe gives an overview but to save you some time, I wanted it easy so it is just song storage. You can get 100 songs for 2.99 a month or 24.99 a year. If you do this, let me know because I can restore all of the deleted songs for the next 7 days I believe. These do get deleted after a certain time lol.
tony cee
tony cee
@tony-cee
5 years ago
2 posts
i have deleted a song ,so as to upload another song it has uploaded but as not loaded up on the main song page can you help thanks for your time ..tony cee
Admin
Admin
@admin
5 years ago
128 posts
Make sure you have a song image on it. Then it will show up in 5 minutes or so.

Tags

Dislike 0