128 posts
Click the Asterisk (*) On Your Audio Tab
updated by @admin: 11/14/13 07:41:50PM
Farrell Jackson
Farrell Jackson
@farrell-jackson
8 years ago
24 posts
I was wondering if anyone has used the "create an album" function at Mixposure? I have 4 completed albums and working on #5 so I've been thinking of moving the respective songs into an album format instead of having them posted randomly. If anyone has done this could you reply to this post with your thoughts? I'd also like to see how it worked for you. Thanks in advance!

Farrell Jackson
Admin
Admin
@admin
8 years ago
128 posts
I have never used it Farrell. When your songs do not warrant an album it makes it easier :). If you want to test it out, just create a new test page and try it. I can delete the page later.
Farrell Jackson
Farrell Jackson
@farrell-jackson
8 years ago
24 posts
I did create an Album of 5 Holiday and instrumental songs using the same title and image. It worked great at allowing me to upload all the songs at one time. However, I thought it would create a separate play list with just those songs on it. Not so, they showed up on the front page as individual, new songs. I know it's possible to create my own play list with just those songs but I was expecting something else with the "create an Album" option. Oh well....

Farrell
Admin
Admin
@admin
8 years ago
128 posts
Follow the link on the page and you will see this https://www.mixposure.com/farrell-jackson/audio/albums/holiday-and-instrumental-songs

Tags

Dislike 0