Tamalaneh
@tamalaneh

OLD SCHOOL= NU SCHOOL= GREAT MUSIC!!

Tamalaneh
Tamalaneh
@tamalaneh
14 years ago
0 posts
Everyone knows it had to come back, like your afro, bell bottom pants, smoothe close dancing.. etc Well my indie label Bell Time Records is doing that with my music, giving it a flavor of yesterdays n yester now! Hopefully they can accept it on radio play and not see it as being Dated! Being from Michigan you are raised with the Motown sound but being 28 you hear the now sound so why not bring it together and expose a different music scene to the people. Anyways I hope I get accepted and everyone loves my music. God Bless in the world of music, we bring laugther, tears and memories in all our songs, no one is better then the other we all have a love for music and do it OUR WAY! Visit my website and give me feedback thank you all!
updated by @tamalaneh: 08/05/13 09:58:06PM
Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
14 years ago
48 posts
post some music up on your page!
updated by @dazed: 08/05/13 09:58:05PM
ftlpope2
ftlpope2
@the-sorrows-of-the-languedoc
14 years ago
0 posts
RE: Gratuitous free advertising (oops! that was not the title of the article - sorry!!) Sounds like a non-issue to me - what changed? R&B meant blues now it means Soul - the music is the same except the invocation of 'baby' and 'girl' are now 'baby girl' - exponentially more crass - once it was in the back seat of a car now it is the kitchen table - once song lyrics scanned (fit the music rhythmically) - now songs immitate rap so they don't. We have been reliving the whole of pop music from 1950 to 1984 approx like an extended Kurt Vonnegut 'Timequake.' Hey Dazed, Tamalaneh posted a song - good voice, OK song, new Mix artist = result (at least for the minute). ftlpope
updated by @the-sorrows-of-the-languedoc: 08/05/13 09:58:06PM

Tags

Dislike 0